воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

HUNGRY YOUNG POETS FIREWOMAN DOWNLOAD

Barbie's Cradle later became a popular band, with Barbie Almalbis as lead vocalist, guitarist and songwriter, and Franklin Benitez as drummer. I wanna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know this love is a killer I wanna put out your fire Did you come for danger You gave me love for pain Now you're much more than a stranger I wanna give you love but all I have is rain I'm gonna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know this love is a killer I'm gonna put out your fire I'm gonna put it out, put it out 4x I'm gonna be a firewoman 4x I wanna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know this love is a killer I wanna put out your fire Apology. This article about a Filipino band or other musical ensemble is a stub. In , the group disbanded and Almalbis went on to pursue a solo career, while Rommel dela Cruz soon became the bassist of Freestyle the original bassist migrated to Australia. Now destiny Is not a friend Not a friend 'Cause I've seen the world from down there And it wasn't a pretty sight Now the circle is turning Are you gonna be alright? By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. hungry young poets firewoman

Uploader: Gardasho
Date Added: 7 December 2013
File Size: 5.1 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 25914
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Firewoman lyrics

Barbie's Cradle later became a popular band, with Barbie Yoing as lead vocalist, guitarist and songwriter, and Franklin Benitez as drummer. After releasing their first and only self-titled album, Franklin Benitez drummer officially completed the lineup as a trio. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Retrieved from " https: Inthe group disbanded and Almalbis went on to pursue a solo career, while Rommel dela Cruz soon became the bassist of Freestyle the original bassist migrated to Australia. This article about a Filipino band or other musical ensemble is a stub.

Hungry Young Poets – Firewoman lyrics

Views Read Edit View history. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. With Gurango's assertion of rights to the band's name, Almalbis and Benitez would later rename the group yiung Barbie's Cradle. Filipino rock music groups Musical groups established in Asian musical group stubs Filipino musician stubs.

Hungry Young Poets - Wikipedia

All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

hungry young poets firewoman

The moon's gone down I know you're still awake This heart I've found I didn't intend to break 'Cause I've seen the world from down there And it wasn't a pretty sight Now the circle is turning Are you armed for the fight? Archived from the original on This page was last edited on 21 Octoberat I wanna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know hunry love is a killer I wanna put out your fire Did you come for danger You gave me love for pain Now you're poetx more than a stranger I wanna give you love but all I have is rain I'm gonna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know this love is a killer I'm gonna put out your fire I'm gonna put it out, put it out 4x I'm gonna be a firewoman 4x They were originally formed as a duo by Barbie Almalbis guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter and Ricci Gurango bassist.

Rommel dela Cruz then joined the group as bassist, and bydrummer Wendell Garcia joined replacing Benitez. Now destiny Is not a friend Not youmg friend 'Cause I've seen the world from down there And it wasn't a pretty sight Now the circle is turning Are you gonna be alright?

hungry young poets firewoman

And the winners are I wanna be a firewoman I'll water down your desire 'Cause I know this love is a killer I wanna put out your fire Apology.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий