суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD 4KASIBE

For that, I don't speak more of Igbo Language but understand the language to some extent. The international marketing and record labels will not have a choice than to embrace and market Nigerian music. What greater height are you looking at? The groovy and highly infectious tune is set straight for the clubs, parties and would have you nodding your head and tapping your feet. However, there are reports from an anonymous source who claimed that the organizers in USA received a letter from the law firm representing HF Music, the record label Zeez is currently signed to, informing them that Kingsley Elikpo, a. 4kasibe

Uploader: Moogushakar
Date Added: 19 August 2018
File Size: 47.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 23851
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





4kawibe Do you think Nigerian music artistes are moving in the right direction? But there is an after effect when something breaks, it breaks into pieces and it spreads. You are not supposed to go into the studio singing 'Read your book' 'Do your home work.

4kasibe

For that, I don't speak more of Igbo Language but understand the language to some extent. What is your kind of music called? Definition is what anybody makes it to be.

Directed by Manny Skillz.

The international marketing and record labels will not have a choice than to embrace and market Nigerian music. It literally make you dance. AllAfrica is a voice of, 4kaaibe and about Africa - aggregating, producing and distributing news and information items daily from over African news organizations and our own reporters to an African and global public.

I was doing the whole recording towards the end of last year.

All posts tagged "4kasibe"

My tumblr songs and rave. So far so good, I don't have any problem with anybody in or outside the industry. I think you mean perfect pun. Then 4kasie you ask a core Igbo man the meaning of Oforkasibe, it means elaborating on justice. I said to myself that since this song went this far that I really have to seat up and take it serious.

4kasibe

If you listen to the song, you will find out that I was talking about football fans and clubs, though I started with Manchester. These kinds of songs are where you get some certain inspirations. I cannot shy away from the fact that it has brought me fame, though fame has its good, bad and ugly.

I released the album officially this year. I think four has always been like a lucky number for me.

4kasibe

External image External image. I just felt like marrying both music and football together. The three of them called themselves Exists, so I joined as the fourth person. To complete the process, please follow the instructions in the email we just sent you. That was when I started thinking of the career side of it.

4KASIBE by dj ZeeZ lyrics - DamnLyrics - All lyrics is here

Audio Download Madam Video Zeez. I did not even know that such thing was going on. New Post has been published on http: Music has brought a whole lot of good stuffs. Video Waka Waka Zeez. It is just about organization, knowing what you want and try to be unique in your own way. Zeez — Atewo ft Olamide. People travel to South Africa to shoot 4kasiibe. Video production has taken another level. It is just that back then I was not taking it as serious as now.

I came up with 4kasibe album in January

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий